1) Place the Iron-on Applique on the fabric, bag, pouch, etc.
2) Set the iron temperature 150C- 160C (300F - 320F) and strongly press with thin protective cotton for about 20-30 seconds.
3) Turn over and press the backside, too.
4) Leave it until it is cooled down completely
1) Wash in cold water 2) Avoid chlorine bleaching and dry-cleaning 3）Make sure to adjust the press temperature lower for acrylic synthetic because it is weak for heat. 4) Patch cannot be adhered on waterproof finish item, water repellent item, wet item. 5) For wool items, please sew the patch up. 6) Handle the iron with extreme care to avoid burn injury.