Rabbit Iron-on Applique Iron-on Patch Mini size x 6 pieces
Size: Approx.2cm×2cm (0.78""x0.78"")
Package size: 10×7.5cm (3.9"x2.9")
How to use;
1) Place the Iron-on Applique on the fabric, bag, pouch, etc.
2) Set the iron temperature 140C- 160C (280F - 320F) and strongly press with thin protective cotton for about 15-20 seconds from one end to the other.
3) Leave it until it is cooled down completely. (About 15 min.)
4) Press the backside, too for better adhesion. Repeat the process, if necessary.
1) Wash in cold water 2) Avoid chlorine bleaching and dry-cleaning 3）Make sure to adjust the press temperature lower for acrylic synthetic because it is weak for heat. 4) Patch cannot be adhered on waterproof finish item, water repellent item, wet item. 5) For wool items, please sew the patch up. 6) Handle the iron with extreme care to avoid burn injury.